The Services We Provide To You and Your Family
At Lifelong Wellness Advocates we treat our clients (people seeking better health or people in need of quality care), like they are our loved ones. We are your single point of contact. Depending on the specific needs, we act as:
- Your liaison
- Your advocate
- Your navigator
- Your council
Lifelong Wellness Advocates is not affiliated with insurance companies, hospitals or pharmaceutical companies. We are objective and open minded seekers of good health care and longevity. We seek best practices about proactive life choices, preventative options, various medical conditions/severe illness, and overall care plans. We provide you with information and options so you can make knowledgeable decisions.
- We can help you prepare for and participate with you during a doctor’s appointment.
- We can review a recent diagnosis or treatment.
- We can provide care coordination between your multiple providers during your illness.
- We can work with you to apply for health care and financial assistance benefits as well as support services that you are eligible to receive.
- We can work with you and your family on treatment options, home care services, and insurance issues.
- We can improve communication with your medical providers and family members to ensure that appropriate actions are being taken in a timely manner and facilitate consensus among family members.
If your loved one is located far away, you will have peace of mind knowing that his or her care is being managed professionally to ensure positive results.
We will work diligently for the answers you need. Our goal is to help our care clients live long healthy lives and if ill, maximizing the care process by seeking best practice solutions.